Thom Kaczmarek a.k.a. Fanotherpg
I am an Indie game developer and I started in times before "Indie" was even a term (1997). My motto always has been "with a passion for passion" and as such, I am known for being pretty much as "Jack of all trades, master of none, though oftentimes better than master of one."
I am mostly known for my social influence as
- Founder of Zjazd Twórców Gier / Game Industry Conference (2007)
- Winner of Global Game Jam IGDA Accessibility Challenge for London and World with (2012)
- Being Educated (BSc Digital Games Design 2012 + MA Digital Games Theory & Design 2014)
Apparently I'm really good at:
Years of indiedev experience
Design & Testing
At any stage of project development
Proffessional proficiency in English and Polish
Here are some of the games I am working on while you read this:
Managerial experience & team leading
Event management of all sizes
Assistance with course materials & talks
Volunteering, E-sports, Game Jams!
I am always open to new possibilities!
- Passionate independent game designer (20+ years of experience)
- An experienced manager from independent as well as chain high street retailers and 4* Hotels (~10 years of experience)
- Founder, mentor, promoter, and part of the management team to biggest events & conventions (like ZTG.PL/GIC.GD)
- Guest speaker at various Academic Institutions providing asisstance and guidance to various academic programmes
- A regular volunteer for E-Sports administration to some of the biggest gaming events in the UK (Insomnia , Rapture )
I'd love your feedback!
On daily basis, I work currently in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, England.
Drop me message via oldschool email fano :atmonkey: therpg.pl or my socials Twitter / Facebook / Skype.
Powered by w3.css & presskit()